This list came via email with the instruction: “Press FORWARD ‘ then change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you.” As I just couldn’t think of any friend I might want to send this to, I decided to publish it here.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
At seven, after having woken up half past four and not been able to get back to sleep. So much for my day off and sleeping in.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls, and very much so.
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Curious Story of Benjamin Button
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Friends (Having liked one, I think I’ve done my duty by TV.)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
A large cup of café au lait and a large glas of tap water.
6. What is your middle name?
My parents spared me.
7. What food do you dislike?
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
You are witnessing one of the rare moment when I actually do have a favourite CD: Peter Fox Stadtaffe. Never heard anything like it. (They mean music, don’t they?)
9. What kind of car do you drive?
The non-existing kind.
10. Favorite sandwich?
Sandwich toast with butter and jam.
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Stupidity. I am convinced that all other annoying characteristics are based in stupidity.
12. Favorite item of clothing?
This skirt that I will order within the next weeks.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I’m very keen on travelling Israel and had been planning to do so this year Whitsun (no, I’m not scared by the political situation – the Middle East is never Arcadia anyway), but will have to attend an important week long seminar just around this time.
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Does “second hand” or “antique” count as brand? I don’t even use the term “vintage” out of respect for the 30s, 40s and 60s clothes I covet.
15. Where would you retire to?
An early grave? If this doesn’t work out, Berlin and Brighton will have to do.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 29th birthday when I sent all guests on a scavenger hunt through Augsburg. The main fun was in the preparation, but anyway.
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Formation dance. When coming home pissed after a night out.
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
Australia. (They do have internet there, don’t they?)
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
The usual suspects in the blogosphere. (Anke?)
20. When is your birthday?
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely morning. Makes me feel like a rare animal.
22. What is your shoe size? or bra size
As soon as I lead a live that allows for it. I could start with a guinnea pig and work my way up to a nice dog.
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
Haven’t had a bout of migraine for half a year!
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
Nun, astronaut, veterinarian, fire fighter.
26. How are you today?
Quite alright – it is my day off after all.
27. What is your favorite candy?
BE: I’m not really keen on candy. AE: Hand-made chocolates
28. What is your favorite flower?
In the wild: Any flower I pass by when running along river Isar. In a vase: Lillies.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
30. What’s your full name?
That’s classified information, but I can divulge that I have a second surname which is decidedly Polish (I normally don’t use it, Germans have a hard enough time with my first, Spanish surname).
31. What are you listening to right now?
32. What was the last thing you ate?
Hand-made chocolates last night
33. Do you wish on stars?
Do they have an email adress?
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
35. How is the weather right now?
A bit foggy, promising to turn sunny.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
On a day off it is quite unlikely that I speak on the phone at all.
37. Favorite soft drink?
38. Favorite restaurant?
At the moment Terrine here in Munich.
39. Real hair color
Dark brown (70%) and white (30%)
40. What was your favourite toy as a child?
As soon as I was able to read, it was books. Before then I absolutely don’t remember.
41. Summer or winter?
42. Hugs or kisses
Depends very, very much on the giver.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
44. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, then herbal tea, then more coffee
45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
After I sent them an email? Depends if it contained a question. (I think I don’t get the point.)
46. When was the last time you cried?
In the cinema, as per usual, four weeks ago.
47. What is under your bed?
Last time I checked just a little bit of dust (cleaning gentlemen come once a week).
48. What did you do last night?
Reading the internet and a detective novel.
49. What are you afraid of ?
O my, where to begin? I am afraid of embarrassing situations, and I am very easily embarrassed. By not meeting expectations, for instance. By apparently embarrassing others.
50. Salty or sweet?
Salty. No, sweet. Or salty? Can’t decide.
51. How many keys on your key ring?
52. How many years at your current job?
53. Favorite day of the week?
54. How many towns have you lived in?
55. Do you make friends easily?
56. How many people will you send this to?
About 400 (it’s Friday)
57. How many will respond?
Five to six
7 Kommentare zu „Hande’s List“
Sie möchten gerne einen Kommentar hinterlassen, scheuen aber die Mühe einer Formulierung? Dann nutzen Sie doch den KOMMENTAROMAT! Ein Klick auf einen der Buttons unten trägt automatisch die gewählte Reaktion in das Kommentarfeld ein, Sternchen darüber und darunter kennzeichnen den Text als KOMMENTAROMAT-generiert. Sie müssen nur noch die Pflichtfelder "Name" und "E-Mail" ausfüllen und den Kommentar abschicken.